Terms & Conditions
Femmasteren Hotel & Hostel
Contact information for Femmasteren
Phone: +45 5360 4821
All prices are in DKK and include 25% VAT.
You can choose to pay with different payment cards: Visa, Visa/Dankort, Mastercard or JCB.
• Femmasteren from April 1st to October 2nd.
• Femmasteren from March 31st to October 1st.
• Check-in: Between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. In case of later arrival, please
contact us, as we do not have a 24-hour reception and the door may be locked.
• Check-out: by 11:00 am
• Telephone during the day 53604821 and late evening and night the number is
on our emergency phone in the rooms, in the reception and in our information
cabinets at our 2 entrances.
• Breakfast is served between 8:00 am and 10:00 am.
• Breakfast buffet can be added. Must be ordered no later than the day before
at 6:00 pm.
• Luggage storage in the reception is possible.
• All kinds of pets are not allowed at Femmasteren.
• Bed linen must be used for all overnight stays.
• Smoking is not allowed indoors or out of the windows. All smoking takes
place outside in designated areas. This also applies to e-cigarettes.
• Children under 3 years are free if accommodated in their own cot. Femmasteren
has 2 baby/weekend beds that can be borrowed if available.
• When booking a hotel room, linen and towels are included in the price.
• When booking a hostel room, linen must be brought or rented at Femmasteren
and only the bed and duvets/pillows that have been paid for may be used.
• Sleeping bags may not be used.
• There must be quiet on Femmasteren at 10:00 pm and silence at 11:00 pm.
This applies both inside and outside. However, you should expect to be able
to hear that there are other guests at Femmasteren as the house is not built
with soundproof walls and doors.
• It is not allowed to have sound on your electronics in our common areas,
inside and outside areas. Only in your room. This applies to, for example,
YouTube, FaceTime, all forms of streaming or similar. You must use
• Food can be prepared in the hostel kitchen until 10:00 pm.
• The hostel kitchen must always be tidy and clean. All inventory/service
may not be taken away from Femmasteren.
• Furniture such as tables and chairs may not be moved outside or taken to
• ONLY guests have access to the common kitchen, all other kitchen facilities
are reserved for staff.
When booking, the full amount for your stay including a reservation fee equivalent
to one night per room booked will be charged. The reservation fee will not be
refunded in case of cancellation after 6 days before arrival.
After completing the booking/payment, you will receive an email immediately after
the purchase to the email provided.
In case of cancellation up to 6 days before the arrival date, the full amount will
(example: arrival on a Friday must be canceled no later than the Friday before)
In case of cancellation from 5 days before and up to the day before arrival, the
full amount will be refunded, but not the reservation fee, which is equivalent to
one night per room of the reserved room type.
In case of cancellation on the day of arrival or in case of no-show, no amount will
Cancellation can only be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a booking, you must provide us with at least:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone/mobile number
We need the above data to process your booking.
Femmasteren does not disclose or sell personal information.
The business understands and respects the importance of privacy on the internet.
The business will not disclose information about customers/users to third parties
unless necessary to implement a transaction. The business will not sell your name,
address, email address, credit card or personal data to any third party without
Your payment receipt and receipt email are proof of the lease agreement.
Complaints must be made as soon as possible after arrival and no later than the
same day. After that, no claims can be made.
We reserve the right to change prices, taxes, and fees, as well as errors in print.