From 2/10-22 to 1/1-23 our phone is closed. If you have any questions about the reservation, please email us at email@example.com
and we will contact you.
Thanks in advance.
Business conditions Femmasteren Hotel and Hostel
Terms & Conditions
Femmasteren Hotel & Hostel
Contact information for the Femmasteren
Tel: +45 5360 4821
All prices are stated in DKK and include 25% VAT.
You can choose to pay with different payment cards: Visa, Visa/Dankort, Mastercard or JCB.
• The Five Masters from 1 April to 2 October.
• The Five Masters from 31 March to 1 October.
• Check in: Between 15.00-18.00. In case of later arrival, please contact us,
as we do not have a 24-hour reception and the door may be locked.
• Check out: no later than 11.00
• Breakfast is served between 8.00-10.00
• Breakfast buffet can be purchased additionally. Ordered at the latest the day before 18.00.
• Luggage storage at the reception is possible.
• All kinds of pets are not allowed on Femmasteren.
• Bed linen must be used for all overnight stays.
• Smoking is not permitted indoors or out of the windows. All smoking
takes place outside in the designated places. This also applies to E-cigarettes.
• Children under 3 are free if they are accommodated in their own cot.
The five-master has 2 children's/weekend beds which can be borrowed if they are available
• When booking a hotel room, linen and towels are included in the price.
• When booking a hostel room/hostel, linen must be brought or
is rented at Femmasteren and only the bed and duvets/pillows are used
• A sleeping bag must not be used.
• There must be evening quiet at Femmasteren at 10.00 p.m. and nattero at 23.00.
This applies internally as well as externally. However, you should expect to be able to hear
that there are other guests staying at Femmasteren as the house was not built with it
soundproof walls and doors.
• It is not permitted to have sound on your electronics in our common areas,
interior and exterior areas. Only in your room. This applies e.g.
you tube, Facetime, all kinds of streaming or the like. You must use
• Food may be prepared in the hostel's kitchen until 10 p.m.
• The hostel's kitchen must always be tidy and clean. All fixtures/
Service may not be taken away from the Femmasteren.
• Furniture such as tables and chairs must not be moved outside or taken inside
• There is ONLY access for guests in the shared kitchen, all other kitchen facilities
is reserved for staff
When booking, the entire amount for your stay incl. reservation fee corresponding to one night per the room(s) booked. Reservation fee refunds are not paid for cancellations after 6 days before arrival.
Upon completion of the booking/payment, you will be sent an e-mail immediately after the purchase to the e-mail provided.
In case of cancellation up to 6 days before the arrival date, the entire amount will be refunded.
(example: arrival on a Friday must be canceled no later than the Friday before)
In case of cancellation from 5 days before and up to the day before arrival, the entire amount will be refunded, not the reservation fee, which is one night per person. room of the room type booked.
In case of cancellation/cancellation on the actual day of arrival or in case of no-show, no amount will be refunded.
Cancellation can only be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be able to book, you must inform us at least:
– Name and surname
- Email address
– Telephone/mobile number
We need the above data to be able to process your booking.
Femmasteren does not pass on or sell personal data.
The business understands and respects the importance of privacy on the Internet. The business will not disclose information about customers/users to third parties unless it is necessary to implement a transaction. The business will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card or personal data to any third party without prior permission.
Your deposit receipt and receipt e-mail are proof of the conclusion of the lease.
Complaints must be made as soon as possible after arrival and no later than the same day. After this, no claim can be made.
Reservations are made for VAT and tax increases, price changes/signatures and typographical errors.